Reporting to: Sr Advisor
Role and Responsibilities: –
- Maintain precise records of all incoming payments.
- Prepare and send invoices to clients.
- Contact clients as needed to ensure payment of outstanding invoices
- Reconcile any irregularities in receipts.
- Work collaboratively with accounts payable and other accounting staff to ensure
accuracy in finances.
- Audit all receipts on a determined schedule to ensure accuracy in the accounting.
- Generate and deliver reports to different departments as needed.
- Responsible for Overall AR Activities, Debtor management.
- Maintaining SOA, Ageing & DSO.
Desired Candidate Profile: –
- Familiarity with industry-standard accounting software.
- Working knowledge of database and spreadsheet software, such as Excel.
- Relevant experience using modern communication systems, including email and
- Experience using productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to handle potentially tense interactions
- A desire and ability to work collaboratively with others to accomplish daily goals.
Experiences: 1-4 year