MSafe serves the nation and its people as the creator of the dynamic aluminium scaffold towers and aerial work platforms. It has developed an eminence for composing and manufacturing exceptional quality material handling products that are dependable, provide positive results, and are exceedingly accurate.
A career at MSafe offers infinite chances in a diverse environment. MSafe is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination or harassment because of race, colour, religion, sex, etc.
1. MIS Executive
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Have around 3-4 years of experience with proficiency in Excel Must
• Producing reports and presentations
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Collaborate and communicate with other departments on business performance
• Collect best practice examples for continuous improvement
• Willingness to learn
• An inclination towards technology and automation will be helpful.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The incumbent shall be responsible for managing Reporting & MIS.
• Provide data and analytics support on a day-to-day basis
• Develop predictive models
• Preparing and presenting reports for management that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
• Develop and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly operational analysis.
We constantly look for people who are dedicated to their work and aim to always improvise on themselves to bring out better output. Apply for the job by filling this form: